Pre-fall reveal - HG bag!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Okay okay okay - I'm going to try and contain my excitement so this post isn't too annoying but OMG.

Brief backstory - I've been saving up for one of the 'classic' bags for awhile, and keep getting distracted by seasonal bags and WOCs. Then on eBay recently, I saw the bag I'm saving for in a color/HW combo I'd never seen before, and this made me revisit whether I wanted the bag in black (which I'd been planning on).

Just to put it out there, I texted my SA a pic of the eBay bag and told her to give me a heads up if she ever saw it again. I figured it would probably be years if ever.

And then on Saturday she texted me with a pre-fall bag that literally just came in and if possible, is even better than the eBay one. I literally cannot believe the timing of this. Who's around and wants to see?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462192250.562834.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462192320.911106.jpg

2. I am excited!

3. I'm here!!!

4. :snack:

5. Alrighty then!

Breaking her on out...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462192771.890154.jpg

6. ️ palpitations.....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462192983.795060.jpg

7. I'm here!

8. I'm here!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

9. 🙈 ready!

10. I love the retro / sketch look of these dust bags...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462193280.701632.jpg

If you squint hard, you can see the chain....

11. How exciting!!! I can't wait to see! ✨✨✨

12. Here too!!

13. Any guesses?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462193340.499320.jpg

14. chevron double flap?? black lambskin gold hardware?? OR (EDIT) the black on black reissue?!?

15. Guessing chevron classic or reissue as well!