Pre-Fall Purple/Red in MINI FLAP?

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I know these colors will come in E/W, M/L & Jumbo sizes. How about mini flap?

It's not available in Canada, how about the states? Can someone help me to check with the 1-800 #? It's not working from here. TIA! :heart:

I've been wanting a colored mini flap with CC lock & interwoven chain for a long time. :girlsigh:

P.S. - What is vintage lambskin? What's the difference among the regular, glazed & vintage? Which one is better in terms of long-lasting?

I spoke with Chanel 1 800 today and there will be no caviar other than white and black. There will be a lambskin purple classic flap in all sizes; the red is a darker red. There will lots of patent over goatskin. (Am clueless what that looks like.)

I spoke with Chanel 1 800 today and there will be no caviar other than white and black. There will be a lambskin purple classic flap in all sizes; the red is a darker red. There will lots of patent over goatskin. (Am clueless what that looks like.)

Thanks Thanks jmen! :love: I know there's no caviar this Fall. But good to know about the purple/red will be in all sizes.

Would that means all the boutiques will get the Mini (A35200) size?
How about those department stores?

Oh, this sounds so pretty! A mini in violet-purple would be perfect. Even thinking about this topic has me starry-eyed... :love:

I can't wait to see the pics when girls start to get their purple lamb flaps in a couple of months :nuts: