Pre-Fall Purple/Red in MINI FLAP?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know these colors will come in E/W, M/L & Jumbo sizes. How about mini flap?

It's not available in Canada, how about the states? Can someone help me to check with the 1-800 #? It's not working from here. TIA! :heart:

I've been wanting a colored mini flap with CC lock & interwoven chain for a long time. :girlsigh:

P.S. - What is vintage lambskin? What's the difference among the regular, glazed & vintage? Which one is better in terms of long-lasting?

2. Canada is not getting red...AGAIN? UGH why do we always miss out on the good stuff?!?!

3. Is the red and purple in lamb or caviar? Uh oh, it's time I go check the pre-fall intel thread LOL!

4. i want to know too, i want a red jumbo in caviar. I'm crossing my fingers now. :graucho:

5. I spoke with Chanel 1 800 today and there will be no caviar other than white and black. There will be a lambskin purple classic flap in all sizes; the red is a darker red. There will lots of patent over goatskin. (Am clueless what that looks like.)

6. Thanks Thanks jmen! :love: I know there's no caviar this Fall. But good to know about the purple/red will be in all sizes.

Would that means all the boutiques will get the Mini (A35200) size?
    How about those department stores?

7. Oh, this sounds so pretty! A mini in violet-purple would be perfect. Even thinking about this topic has me starry-eyed... :love:

I can't wait to see the pics when girls start to get their purple lamb flaps in a couple of months :nuts:

8. Please ladies. Please let me know, if you find out which boutiqes are going to get the Mini in purple/red! :tender:

9. wow...i'm excited to know too, wuld love to have a mini purple flap too even though i have a red mini vintage flap....LOLL

10. a mini in purple sounds super cute!