Coach Pre-Fall 2018

Anyone else catch this one? I just bought a rogue in April, but my heart is breaking for this beauty. [emoji7] I absolutely love the flower print interior. Maybe if no one else seems as drawn to it as me it’ll be available long enough for my wallet to recover [emoji23]

]

I saw and love it [emoji7] I have an Ivy rogue so too close in color for me to consider. But the interior is so cute.

Pre Fall Dark Fairytale is available to shop online if you search "Disney." I got mostly everything I wanted. A few men's t-shirts aren't for sale online that I know will be sold. Maybe these are in store exclusives? Guess I'll have to call Coach House on the 14th.

The Spooky Eyes pouch sold out before I could purchase it. Gah!
Did you notice how fast they removed the discount from the charms last night?

I'm obsessing over the Duffle 12. I'd really love the signature one if it weren't so busy, but signature, patches, animal print, studs, and tassels are just a bit much for me on that tiny bag. Anyone know if there's other options coming out besides that and the red?
I like the duffle too, both the 12 and 20. From older pre-fall pics there were different colors but I don't the photos were very clear.

Reactions: leechiyong
Hmmmm.... just checked my order status. One item listed as backorder, 1 backorder with ship date May 6th, 2 items backorder ship date May 1st. Doesn't Coach know it's past May 1st already lol
One of my items says May 1st as well. Two of the say they will be shipped on the 6th......which is on Sunday. And one item is back ordered all the way into June. :shocked: And it was supposedly available when I ordered it last night. At least they haven't been cancelled......yet. :doh: They can keep a hold pending on the cc for that long can't they?

How are you guys even able to check out? I click the Checkout button and all it does is reload my cart page!!! Really frustrating. This is happening on desktop and mobile!

I can't even seem to check out with only NON-fairytale items!!! Goddamnit, Coach, get your website in order. As a software tester, this is super aggravating...

Reactions: Syren
Pre Fall Dark Fairytale is available to shop online if you search "Disney." I got mostly everything I wanted. A few men's t-shirts aren't for sale online that I know will be sold. Maybe these are in store exclusives? Guess I'll have to call Coach House on the 14th.

The Spooky Eyes pouch sold out before I could purchase it. Gah!
I can't find the Spooky Eyes pouch.

How are you guys even able to check out? I click the Checkout button and all it does is reload my cart page!!! Really frustrating. This is happening on desktop and mobile!

I can't even seem to check out with only NON-fairytale items!!! Goddamnit, Coach, get your website in order. As a software tester, this is super aggravating...

It took me a bunch of tries but finally got through checkout on my phone. ‘‘Twas annoying.

All my items from this morning are also showing as "backorder" for the order status.

Is anyone seeing anything different?
Nope. Pretty much the same here.....and the dates keep changing too. It did say shipping on May 1st for one item, May 6th for two of the items and June 19th for another item this morning. Now it says May 1st for one, May 8th for another, June 3rd for another and June 12th for the last one.

Reactions: Syren
Nope. Pretty much the same here.....and the dates keep changing too. It did say shipping on May 1st for one item, May 6th for two of the items and June 19th for another item this morning. Now it says May 1st for one, May 8th for another, June 3rd for another and June 12th for the last one.
And I am noticing that everything is changing today, too. I thought I had missed out on the Sleepy and Grumpy bag charms which were on backorder earlier, because I had to go somewhere briefly, and when I returned to check out with the items, they were both "Sold Out" without even a backorder available. Then, just now, I went to order the same two charms and they were suddenly currently available without even a backorder. Weird, but I was able to order them now. Stick a fork in me. I am done!