Pre-Fall 2017

Not sure! I still have to do a World Tour Neverfull and I don't need another card case! But it's sooo cute. Maybe if it's around for Christmas...

Did you get one?
Lol I got the mini apollo backpack charm and Rosalie a few weeks ago (think you saw my reveal), and waiting for the Christmas coin purse and passholder with no luck as yet lol..... but am very tempted. Its awful isn't it??? So many new and cute things coming out! I don't have any card holders yet and it is so cute. I'm planning on going to check it out today :smile: will let you know and take some pics!!!

Reactions: bakeacookie
Hope you post pictures and let us know what you think of it!
I spent an hour going back and forth between the Bloomsbury and South Bank last week (my SA managed to track down a Bloomsbury for me) and ultimately went with the Bloomsbury. I had the HARDEST time deciding and was worried I'd have 2nd thoughts, but a week later I'm still happy with my choice.

South Bank:
-has a bottom gusset so lays flatter on the bottom
-shorter strap-will hit petite ladies in a better spot
-2 zippers that zipper in either direction
-tassel is a nice touch
-can work for dressier occasions
-also works as a shoulder bag

Bloomsbury:
-slightly larger/shape accommodates filling it more
-front pouch has a magnetic closure
-no shiny grommets-look a little 'mall' to me
-$100 less

You can't go wrong with either!

LOL these Pop epi pieces hit the right balance of visually appealing and irrationally irresistible! Looking forward to the reveals!
Product numbers for the "Pop" collection.
ALMA BB
M54836
View attachment 3824931 This Alma BB blends vibrant colours with crafted leather patches work to bring a fresh feminine interpretation of the emblematic Louis Vuitton Monogram flower.

ALMA BB
M54986
View attachment 3824930

TWIST MM
M54857
View attachment 3824929 Louis Vuitton’s exceptional craftsmanship goes Pop in this Twist MM. Its vibrant colours and crafted leather patches create a post-modern – but very feminine – interpretation of the emblematic Monogram flower.

TWIST MM
M54859
View attachment 3824928

TWIST MM
M54858
View attachment 3824944

TWIST CHAIN WALLET
M62064
View attachment 3824927
There's also a Bandouliere.
BANDOULIÈRE
J02382
View attachment 3824943
This classic Louis Vuitton bandoulière strap has been reinterpreted with contrasting scalloped edges. The cut follows the contour of the flowers, creating a psychedelic design. Now for the first time in 70 cm, it’s the perfect length for a shoulder carry.
Thank you for the photos, yuuyuut and OneMoreDay! :flowers:

LOL these Pop epi pieces hit the right balance of visually appealing and irrationally irresistible! Looking forward to the reveals!

Thank you for the photos, yuuyuut and OneMoreDay! :flowers:

U word it perfectly !

I love the red twist. And I have been thinking about getting a coquelicot twist (the normal one). I kinda think this is meant to be [emoji4]

Reactions: litchi