< PRE-FALL 2010 / FALL 2010 > YSL bags

why is the nylon easy the same price as the patent leather and suede versions for 995? isn't nylon cheaper? I am confused...I have been stalking the new Easy on Mytheresa.com and it says "textile leather" is that nylon or another type of leather? it looks like nylon to me but not sure.

why is the nylon easy the same price as the patent leather and suede versions for 995? isn't nylon cheaper? I am confused...I have been stalking the new Easy on Mytheresa.com and it says "textile leather" is that nylon or another type of leather? it looks like nylon to me but not sure.

I can't explain the pricing, but both luisaviaroma.com and shirise.com refer to it as "nylon." Here are the links:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=G1N10&des=087&cat=&gender=women&group=&vendorColor=MTAwMA==&season=actual&seasProdID=52I

http://www.shirise.com/shirise/prod...3063&mscssid=LN9WFD456P689NANDXLEKB059AU22HBF

nylon Easys are everywhere

pic credit: matchesfashion.com

http://www.matchesfashion.com/fcp/p...-laurent-YSL-Y-208314-FV91J-bags-KHAKI/38747#

attachment.php

Attachments

• nylon Easy.JPG
    nylon Easy.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 5,623
Hi everyone! I came across this bag in the Saks website (didn't see it in the neiman marcus site tho). I really love the style although I'd like to know if anyone knows the exact style name? Any help would be appreciated! I tried searching for it here in TPF but I wasn't able to find anything. Thanks in advance! :biggrin:
0413663595804R_396x528.jpg

Photo credit: Saks website

Hi everyone! I came across this bag in the Saks website (didn't see it in the neiman marcus site tho). I really love the style although I'd like to know if anyone knows the exact style name? Any help would be appreciated! I tried searching for it here in TPF but I wasn't able to find anything. Thanks in advance! :biggrin:
0413663595804R_396x528.jpg

Photo credit: Saks website

Apparently it's called the Chyc bag. More pics in this thread

I love this bag too! I see that Saks has it for pre-order, but has anyone seen it anywhere else??

Besides Saks, LVR is the other online retailer I know of that has the Chyc bag for preorder. I'll be in NYC next week and I hope to see it IRL then.

I keep going back and forth on this bag. At first I loved it but sometimes I worry that it looks a bit like a ripoff of the Hermes Constance bag.

^I agree on it looking like a Constance, but I'm still loving it--I would like it to be a little bigger though. Of course seeing it irl would help! Please report back when you see it!

^I agree on it looking like a Constance, but I'm still loving it--I would like it to be a little bigger though. Of course seeing it irl would help! Please report back when you see it!

I'm hoping that maybe there are two sizes because the one from Saks is $1650 but this pic I posted a couple of months ago from Bazaar shows a green one that's $1795....

attachment.php