< PRE-FALL 2010 / FALL 2010 > YSL bags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Fyi, I purchased the fall tan Muse Two this week and love it! :tup: Here's a stock pic from ref library

[​IMG]

2. congrats Cosmo !!!! I LOVE all leather Muse II. The color is divine, my style.

3. Something for you Cosmo:

Chyc shopping tote

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Attached Files:

5. Thanks vesna! :flowers: I actually received the bag by mistake, lol. I ordered the brown Muse Two below from YSL.com but they sent me the tan one instead. My first impulse was to return it because I usually prefer dark chocolate brown bags. But after staring at the tan one for 10 minutes I decided to keep it and try something different. All the fashion mags say that "camel" is very hot for fall heehee. And it will work with a lot of my wardrobe.

Its a very rich dark tan; reminds me of a British schoolboy bookbag for some reason. I think that this season's all-leather Muse Twos have a very different vibe--quieter, lower key--than the older multicolored Muse Twos and the croco-embossed suede ones from a few seasons ago. YSL is calling them "New Muse Twos" by the way...

Ordered this one from YSL.com ...

[​IMG]

They sent this one instead...
    [​IMG]

Here are a few more of the fall Muse Twos. The leather is super soft and smells fantastic, moreso than typical YSL calf. They have a fabric base that YSL is referring to as "denim."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is the "New Muse Two" tag (sitting by my morning coffee cup)...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Well I gotta say, that's a BEAUTIFUL mistake they made :biggrin: Congrats! That is a really great tan/camel color.

7. dear Cosmo, with a good reason, that is exactly why I like it so much. I bought just now Mulberry Alexa, "school" bag as I call it (although it is not as sturdy as school bags, slouches amazingly), and the color is OAK which is similar, a bit redder than your muse, but that is a schoolbag "real" leather color. I was torn between your muse and Alexa, but I do have nubuck/leather almond muse so I went with different style.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I adore Alexa, the color is perfect for fall camel, camel is truly a timeless trend :heart:

Attached Files:

8. Thanks love2shop! Vesna I love your Alexa. I had a Mulberry Roxanne years ago and have always loved that brand. Great leather.

9. I miss your link to your album :graucho:, I used to go often to see your updates

10. ^I took down my album because I've gotten rid of a lot of bags this year. Serious editing of my collection lol. Need to take more pics and put up a new one.

11. I am making one too, but my pictures are horrible, I need to learn how to make good ones with good light :smile:)) looking forward to yours again :biggrin:

12. Cosmo - your muse is gorgeous! I love the camel color! Vesna - Congrats! Nice to see someone else get sucked into Alexa territory - I have an oak leopard alexa and adore it!

13. congrats cosmo! i love the color of your new muse two.... i'm looking forward to your updated album as well! :smile:

14. ^Thanks willowsmom and lavagirl! :flowers::flowers:

15. Cosmo - your Muse Two is gorgeous, and I think the color mistake was a great mistake

looking forward to seeing your new album - I'm curious what you kept and what you parted with.

vesna - your Alexis is a beauty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice