< PRE-FALL 2010 / FALL 2010 > YSL bags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
    Please use this thread to post pics or chat about new Yves Saint Laurent bag styles coming up for the pre-fall 2010 or fall 2010 seasons.

*Be sure to credit the source of the photos*

---------------------------------------------
    The following pics are from style.com, which reviewed the YSL Pre-Fall 2010 runway show on January 26.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• ysl1.JPG
      ysl1.JPG
      File size:
      20.2 KB
      Views:
    • ysl3.JPG
      ysl3.JPG
      File size:
      12.9 KB
      Views:
    • chyc1.JPG
      chyc1.JPG
      File size:
      12.4 KB
      Views:
    • chyc2.JPG
      chyc2.JPG
      File size:
      12.5 KB
      Views:
  2. additional pics from style.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• ysl7.JPG
      ysl7.JPG
      File size:
      19.7 KB
      Views:
    • ysl5.JPG
      ysl5.JPG
      File size:
      15.6 KB
      Views:
    • ysl6.JPG
      ysl6.JPG
      File size:
      18.5 KB
      Views:
    • ysl8.JPG
      ysl8.JPG
      File size:
      35.6 KB
      Views:
  3. #3 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    YSL "Chyc" bag
    source: bagsnob.com

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. ^I am sooo getting this new bag. Love love love it!!!!! :tup:

5. Notice these bags are all smaller?

6. I love the Chyc bag too!

7. I think the trend really has been toward smaller bags. I recently got rid of three huge YSL bags--Oversize Muse from 2006 and Large Downtown and Large Tribute from 2007--because they just didn't work for me anymore. I certainly loved them when I got them and used them a lot. But I grew tired of lugging them around and they didn't seem very fresh or modern to me.

8. ^I should add, while I agree these runway bags are typically too small to be very practical, I bet the Chyc bag also comes in a medium size as well. :yes:

9. I like that the smaller bags are coming back in style! And that photo with the yellow clutch is fabulous--I would love to own every single item that the model is wearing!

10. YES, too small for my tastes! Guess I won't be getting YSL any time soon...

11. If I am not mistaken this style is already available in the shops.
    Before Christmas I saw a couple of them in YSL Sloane St in London
    The burnt orange one was stunning and the price admittedly is very reasonable

12. You got rid of your muse?! :crybaby:

I am keeping all my babies even if the world comes to end.

13. Just want to caution everybody that these are just runway photos. Obviously runway photos are never indicative of the full range of handbags that a designer will offer in an upcoming season.

YSL usually only shows a few brand new handbags on the runway; they'd never show now in 2010 the Muse or Dowtown launched three to five years ago, for instance. And sometimes the runway bags never even make it to production for the retail masses. Surely YSL will keep offering the old classics (and in new colors) for the upcoming season, but the runway isn't typically where you'd see those.

14. ^Yeah, I got rid of it about a month ago and haven't really regretted it to be honest. I considered re-buying it in the Large size (rather than Oversize) but I'm not sure if I want to do that or just wait until new YSL bags come along to tempt me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice