Pre-Fall 2009

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow - I don't even have a S/S 2009 catalog yet! Get a load of the Sherlock Holmes cape! Thanks BookerMoose.

2. Wow, it's a second chance for me to get some old petra-ish stuff! Great!

3. Love it. Especially since I won't be able to buy a new bag until then anyway! I liked the look of that smooth leather bag.

4. [​IMG]

5. and this one too

[​IMG]

6. The smooth leather looks really interesting. Cant believe pre fall already!

7. I love that color! So subtle and elegant!

jburgh, me too I'm still waiting for the SS09 catalog. BV seems to be late this year. Have anyone got it already?

8. thanks. Can't wait to see BV's fall colleciton! Hopefully more handbags/accessories in 'almost looks like Old Petra?!?!'

9. It is interesting - I went back to look at the pictures again here in my office (yes, I am goofing off notwithstanding all the work I have to do right now - although I am really my own boss and therefore only hurting myself by obsessing about BV when I should be working...) and on my computer here the colour that looked so much like Old Petra on my computer at home looks much pinker... sort of a dusty rose. Or maybe an Old Petra variant with pink rather than purple aspirations... or maybe my home computer is a better representation of the true colour! Guess I'll need to see this one IRL!

10. Like that color but it does look a bit more dusty rose to me~