Pre Fall 17/18

Thatz an amazing Boy! Congratz!
I've seen another contributor posted some pics in the What Have You Seen thread.. looks like a lot of Aged Gold and GHW coming out.
Did you see the crinkled metallic leather? It looks pretty , but I have yet to see it IRL.
does it look and feel as good as it seems??

I havent seen any in person unfortunately. It should be delivered tomorrow so ill let you all know. Crossing my fingers!

I havent seen any in person unfortunately. It should be delivered tomorrow so ill let you all know. Crossing my fingers!
Just to let everyone know - I did receive the new prefall boy and it was GORGEOUS. It was the best caviar I have seen in boy bags in a while...much thicker than previous seasons and not matte. (IMO). However, the thick gold chain was just too flashy for my casual (and soon to be new mommy) taste. I realized I never use my reissue for the same reason..

Just to let everyone know - I did receive the new prefall boy and it was GORGEOUS. It was the best caviar I have seen in boy bags in a while...much thicker than previous seasons and not matte. (IMO). However, the thick gold chain was just too flashy for my casual (and soon to be new mommy) taste. I realized I never use my reissue for the same reason..
could you post pictures of the leather?

Has anyone taken a look at this? I saw it in person yesterday and its very pretty; the leather feel indestructible and the combo of aged gold was nice.

No, I have not seen this caviar in person. I've only seen pictures sent from my SA. Since you have seen it in person, can you let me know the difference between this one and the Cruise caviar boy from end of 2016?

Reactions: Chanel923