Pre-Collection Spring '08 Damier Lune Bags INFO Thread

So the fabric is not coated? doesn't it mean it will get dirty easy then?
hey andri, the fabric did not seem to be coated when i touched it, and the fabric is practically on both sides, basically the damier pattern itself. the handles worry me too, the top half is leather, the bottom bit is suede...

yes the fabric isnt coated and its sorta of textured (which tanslates to me to easily collects dirt) and thats the part, along with the suede I am worried about I dont like to have to super baby my bags and I think I would with this one...especially since the straps on the front of the only one I sorta liked the trotteur are suede...

Here are pics of the messenger:
img10614307955.jpeg

img10614308040.jpeg
img10614308042.jpeg
img10614308045.jpeg
img10614308046.jpeg

Karman, Thanks for the pics of the Trotter. I have seen it in real life, and it's very nice! But when I tried it on, it doesn't look that big in the mirror - not like the modeling pics you posted. Maybe it's just her body, but next time I am gonna try it on again to make sure..

BTW guys.. these Damier Lune bags are up on LV's website (at least the French version of it).

Trotteur = 850 euro
Cabas = 950 euro
Sac de Sport = 1350 euro

Are they worth it? Considering the materials are canvas?

Don't you already have a white Bequia Trotteur? Anyway, as I assume that money does not seem to be an issue for you, buy it, thereby expanding your Trotteur collection. Personally, I like this collection.

Actually I exchanged the White Trotter.. I found the strap too long, it was hanging too low even after I adjusted it. And the strap for Bequia Trotter is also thin.

The lune's strap is perfect.

Don't you already have a white Bequia Trotteur? Anyway, as I assume that money does not seem to be an issue for you, buy it, thereby expanding your Trotteur collection. Personally, I like this collection.

I tried on the smaller one and it is very nice BUT I noticed that the suede trim had some colour transfer on it...the SA said that you would have to be careful with the light suede trim ..I liked how the strap was quite thick too and a lovely contrast against the azur design too:tup: