Pre and post birthday gifts Neonoe, Flandrin, Clemence

shellan310

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
Hi fellow purse lovers! I turned 40 this month and just wanted to share my lovely gifts. Last month, I got the neonoe. At first, I did not want to purchase it yet because we had a Hawaii trip planned and with the cheaper prices over there I wanted to hold off. My husband insisted that I get it (ok who are we kidding...no insisting at all..he reminded me that my birthday was coming up...why argue right?) anyway, that's how I got the neonoe. Ten days after my birthday we went to Hawaii. This time, I had my heart set for the speedy 30b in ebene and even purchased the luggage tag beforehand for it. I had some doubts though because I already have 2 speedys (azur and idylle ) but then I saw the Flandrin I knew it was for me. That's just my style.

This was totally unexpected but my burberry wallet of 4 yrs broke, the coin holder just seperated from the wallet so I got the clemence. It's a nice compact long wallet. It will make me purge my wallet often -which is a good thing.

As for the luggage tag, it will be a keepsake for now.

Thanks for letting me share! IMG_1490671823.262865.jpg IMG_1490671845.476271.jpg IMG_1490671861.826321.jpg IMG_1490671874.433313.jpg IMG_1490671887.115338.jpg

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi fellow purse lovers! I turned 40 this month and just wanted to share my lovely gifts. Last month, I got the neonoe. At first, I did not want to purchase it yet because we had a Hawaii trip planned and with the cheaper prices over there I wanted to hold off. My husband insisted that I get it (ok who are we kidding...no insisting at all..he reminded me that my birthday was coming up...why argue right?) anyway, that's how I got the neonoe. Ten days after my birthday we went to Hawaii. This time, I had my heart set for the speedy 30b in ebene and even purchased the luggage tag beforehand for it. I had some doubts though because I already have 2 speedys (azur and idylle ) but then I saw the Flandrin I knew it was for me. That's just my style.

This was totally unexpected but my burberry wallet of 4 yrs broke, the coin holder just seperated from the wallet so I got the clemence. It's a nice compact long wallet. It will make me purge my wallet often -which is a good thing.

Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 3648356 View attachment 3648357 View attachment 3648358 View attachment 3648359 View attachment 3648360
Congratulations on all your beautiful goodies. They are all gorgeous. I was in Hawaii too and wanted to buy the luggage tag with the Hawaii hot stamp on it, but they wouldn't sell it to me by itself without a keepall. How did you manage to get it? Lucky you! I would have loved that as a souvenir too!

Happy Birthday !

Reactions: shellan310

shellan310

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
Congratulations on all your beautiful goodies. They are all gorgeous. I was in Hawaii too and wanted to buy the luggage tag with the Hawaii hot stamp on it, but they wouldn't sell it to me by itself without a keepall. How did you manage to get it? Lucky you! I would have loved that as a souvenir too!

Happy Birthday !
Thank you!

I bought the luggage tag before our trip. I got it together with my neonoe. Good thing for the purse forum because I remember reading it somewhere that you can't buy it in Hawaii.

Reactions: Bumbles

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
California

Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 3648356 View attachment 3648357 View attachment 3648358 View attachment 3648359 View attachment 3648360
Love both these choices! I'm really considering the flandarin for work.

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday !
Lucky you remembered. Shucks I should of done the same!