Pre and post birthday gifts Neonoe, Flandrin, Clemence

tadhana

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
Hi fellow purse lovers! I turned 40 this month and just wanted to share my lovely gifts. Last month, I got the neonoe. At first, I did not want to purchase it yet because we had a Hawaii trip planned and with the cheaper prices over there I wanted to hold off. My husband insisted that I get it (ok who are we kidding...no insisting at all..he reminded me that my birthday was coming up...why argue right?) anyway, that's how I got the neonoe. Ten days after my birthday we went to Hawaii. This time, I had my heart set for the speedy 30b in ebene and even purchased the luggage tag beforehand for it. I had some doubts though because I already have 2 speedys (azur and idylle ) but then I saw the Flandrin I knew it was for me. That's just my style.

This was totally unexpected but my burberry wallet of 4 yrs broke, the coin holder just seperated from the wallet so I got the clemence. It's a nice compact long wallet. It will make me purge my wallet often -which is a good thing.

As for the luggage tag, it will be a keepsake for now.

Thanks for letting me share!IMG_1490671823.262865.jpgIMG_1490671845.476271.jpgIMG_1490671861.826321.jpgIMG_1490671874.433313.jpgIMG_1490671887.115338.jpg

Hi fellow purse lovers! I turned 40 this month and just wanted to share my lovely gifts. Last month, I got the neonoe. At first, I did not want to purchase it yet because we had a Hawaii trip planned and with the cheaper prices over there I wanted to hold off. My husband insisted that I get it (ok who are we kidding...no insisting at all..he reminded me that my birthday was coming up...why argue right?) anyway, that's how I got the neonoe. Ten days after my birthday we went to Hawaii. This time, I had my heart set for the speedy 30b in ebene and even purchased the luggage tag beforehand for it. I had some doubts though because I already have 2 speedys (azur and idylle ) but then I saw the Flandrin I knew it was for me. That's just my style.

This was totally unexpected but my burberry wallet of 4 yrs broke, the coin holder just seperated from the wallet so I got the clemence. It's a nice compact long wallet. It will make me purge my wallet often -which is a good thing.

Thanks for letting me share!View attachment 3648356View attachment 3648357View attachment 3648358View attachment 3648359View attachment 3648360
Congratulations on all your beautiful goodies. They are all gorgeous. I was in Hawaii too and wanted to buy the luggage tag with the Hawaii hot stamp on it, but they wouldn't sell it to me by itself without a keepall. How did you manage to get it? Lucky you! I would have loved that as a souvenir too!

Happy Birthday !

Reactions: tadhana
Congratulations on all your beautiful goodies. They are all gorgeous. I was in Hawaii too and wanted to buy the luggage tag with the Hawaii hot stamp on it, but they wouldn't sell it to me by itself without a keepall. How did you manage to get it? Lucky you! I would have loved that as a souvenir too!

Happy Birthday !

Thank you!

I bought the luggage tag before our trip. I got it together with my neonoe. Good thing for the purse forum because I remember reading it somewhere that you can't buy it in Hawaii.

Reactions: Bumbles

Thanks for letting me share!View attachment 3648356View attachment 3648357View attachment 3648358View attachment 3648359View attachment 3648360
Love both these choices! I'm really considering the flandarin for work.

Happy Birthday !
Lucky you remembered. Shucks I should of done the same!