Prayers for Tippett-Spike please!

Tippett-Spike is in my prayers. Sounds like she is feeling better. That's great! :smile:
Thank you trixz! She is doing much better. Every day there is more and more improvement and and we are just tickled at how well shes working this! Bro is still carrying her out to the field so she can save her enegery and do her walking on the grass and her little mountain! He also lets her walk back as far and he thinks she can hadnle it, watching her so he can pick her up before she goes down again.

Great news Speedy that another dog had the same thing & made a full recovery! I am sure that Tippet Spike will also!
Highly needed news where I needed it!!

Just wanted you to know that your baby is in our prayers! Glad things are looking up!

Thank you so much! I can't believe how well she's doing! I swear, if it wasn't the power of prayer, she would still be down! She's also getting back her own atitude again as well!! Not only that, but I found a container I'd had eaten Mac and Cheese from last night taken out of my bedside trash and it magically ended up under the bed next to Tip/Spike! HA! You know when they streal food containers out of the trash can, things are looking up!

Well folks, this is nothing short of a miracle! Tippett-Spike walked from our front door all the way out to the field and UP her little dirt mountain (the little one, not the one with grass which is higher and steeper) ALL on her own. It's only been eight days since we took her in full panic to the vet!

She did get tired about half way back, and Bro carried her the rest of the way in, but I am just SHOCKED at how fast she's recovering. Tomorrow I am going to go out with him and take Bro's video camera to film her for the vet. I just cannot believe this is the same dog who couldn't walk or get up on her own!! Even Phaser can't believe it, she actually decided it was okay to poke Tip with a paw and try to get her to play!

I can only attribute her fast recovery to the power of prayer and all the well wishes everyone sent her. THANK YOU fellow tPFer's, for praying for her and us. I will be forever grateful and will always keep you all in my heart and prayers as well.

Great to see Tippet Spike walking again Speedy, you must be thrilled!

MORE than thrilled Roz, I am STUNNED! She's almost back to normal!! It's a blooomin' MIRACLE! I cannot believe it that just a week ago, we brought her home from the vet and she wouldn't/couldn't walk at ALL, let alone get up on all four legs!! The vet did say she would recover, but she said it would take weeks, not days! I owe that part to you all who said a prayer for our pup. As you can see in the pics, she's just as happy as can be!!

I got all choked up today after I sent Roz these pics. I had a doctor appointment for myself at four. Bro took me as usual. Now anytime we've left the dogs alone, heck, anytime someone comes home, Tippett-Spike runs to the doggy toy box and grabs a toy out, taking it to whoever came in. Of course she hasn't been doing this at all this past week, she wouldn't even get up to see who came in.

When we got back from the doctor appointment, yup, you guessed it, she went and got a stuffed toy out of the toy box and brought it to me! Then, when DH came home about 15 minutes later, she went and got another toy and took it to him! Other than being a little slower than usual, you'd swear nothting was ever wrong with this dog!!

THANK YOU ALL for the prayers!! They WORKED!!

So delighted Speedy, this is just a fablous recovery for Tippet! Delighted that things are going your way now, you so deserve it! Tippet sounds like such a gem!{{hugs}}

I :heart: this pic:

attachment.php

I'm still in shock Roz. We had a funny incident last night I forgot about til just now. Apparently there was a piece of doggy kibble on the floor (our carpets are the same color as the dog kibble) and I ran over it in the chair, only to have it stuck on one of the bigger wheels.

Tip was nudging at the tires, trying to see one way or the other where the smell was coming from... Bro was here and he said there must be something under it she wanted. I reached up (I was on the bed by then, had the chair parked beside me) and turned it on, rolling it back a few inches. That caused the kibble piece to get dislodged and Tip snapped it up! Her focus and intense actions to get that one little piece of kibble was so much the Old Tip I started to cry AGAIN! Hehe!

I can't get over how well she's doing and I can't wait to take her to the vet Monday and show them. They are going to be absolutley shocked too!

ETA: Carol, isn't that great? She was just sitting there enjoying the sun!!! I was right next to her and I wanted to capture her look of pure bliss about the day and how she felt. Did I do okay? You can just feel her content-ness!