Prayers for Lilly!!

IBleedOrange

I Bleed Orange
Feb 1, 2010
My parents' 14 year-old Spriger Spaniel had a benign cyst that finally burst. The vet is going to do surgery next week and I know they'd appreciate all the positive thoughts and prayers they can get. She was my 4-H/AKC showmanship dog all the way through high school and it's left me gutted warching her getting old.

Thank you all in advance for keeping your paws crossed for her!!

Thanks everyone!! She goes in on Wednesday; I'll keep you all updated!!

I also wanted to once again point out how lovely our fourm members are... my mom was complaining about how frustrated Lilly was wearing an e-collar (she's going blind and is hard of hearing to begin with) and I was able to recommend the ProCollar after someone here suggested it to me for my dog with allergies. Mom phoned to say Lilly seemed much more comfortable and less miserable with it!!

*I know it sounds weird that she needs to wear an e-collar before surgery but apparently they want to make sure she leaves the area alone.

She will be in my thoughts tomorrow. I hope all goes well. And yes this forum has a lot of members with a LOT of experience. I just love it here.

Thanks everyone!! She goes in on Wednesday; I'll keep you all updated!!

I also wanted to once again point out how lovely our fourm members are... my mom was complaining about how frustrated Lilly was wearing an e-collar (she's going blind and is hard of hearing to begin with) and I was able to recommend the ProCollar after someone here suggested it to me for my dog with allergies. Mom phoned to say Lilly seemed much more comfortable and less miserable with it!!

*I know it sounds weird that she needs to wear an e-collar before surgery but apparently they want to make sure she leaves the area alone.