K-Fed/Brit...your opinions

amanda said:
and she let herself go WAY before she had children, so don't blame it on that. barefoot at a gas station bathroom with a bag of cheetos, anyone?

i agree, she made a concious choice to pursue fame and be in the public eye, it's not like it was thrust on her unwillingly.

Yep, I agree.

I can't stand to hear people say that "I have kids, thats why I let myself go." Sorry excuse to me.

Jadore said:
she is past her younger years,

Er....she's only 24 - that's hardly ancient. And its not as if she doesn't have an arsenal of nannies, personal stylists and hairdressers at her beck and call - she could still be stylin' if she wanted. Or - at the very least - clean!

K, gossip shows that federslime is seen with this French Actress, who aparently is 'easy' like the open breezey...Now that somebody is PUBLISHING photos to prove his slimness, britney will hopefully say Goodbye,an not let him back...
then she can get back to her blonde, golden skin, ab sexy self!

Attachments

• kfed_girl2.jpg
    kfed_girl2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 154
  • kfed_girl3.jpg
    kfed_girl3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 183
It's too bad she didn't see the slim oozing from him, like we did! What a low class scumbag, it makes me sick to look at him :sick: ...all he does is impregnate women and leave them for the next victim!

Brit knew what she was hooking up with when she married this guy.I can't imagine dating someone that looked like he just crawled from under a rock much less marry him.

I wouldn't let this guy clean my toliets :sick: .

Cat said:
Brit knew what she was hooking up with when she married this guy.I can't imagine dating someone that looked like he just crawled from under a rock much less marry him.

I wouldn't let this guy clean my toliets :sick: .

As grimy as he is...its just Brit's karma working..I mean, she stole him from that other woman who has two of his kids..its just a never-ending circle. Should she even be that surprised? He is the ultimate gold digger!

blushingbaby said:
As grimy as he is...its just Brit's karma working..I mean, she stole him from that other woman who has two of his kids..its just a never-ending circle. Should she even be that surprised? He is the ultimate gold digger!

:sad2: Like the old saying goes,"What goes around comes around."
She's just reaping what she sowed !

blushingbaby said:
He's a gold digger now but Shar Jackson (his ex wife) was just a normal girl like all of us.

hmmm...i wouldn't be surprised if he cheated on her but i doubt he would walk around with his fling in broad daylight with paparazzi all around. he stupid, but not that stupid. at least that's what i hope.