Praise Vuitton the ban is lifted

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A little while ago BF put me on a ban because well I'd reached the point where my bags were taking over the house. So I was banned until our spare room was converted into a dressing/bag room, it's not ready for it's unvailing just yet but BF lifted the ban :yahoo:

SO..........today we went shopping!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ohh ohh.. live reveal!!!

3. this is my first live reveal!:popcorn:

4. Let's start with the middle picture and middle item, I think you may be seeing a lot of these over the next few days lol

[​IMG]

5. Reveal already! ;)

6. :couch::popcorn:

7. This is going to be goooood! :woohoo:

8. Originally I planned to get one big one but after I couldn't decide and Restricter's pics I decided to get two little one's instead......

Two what?

Well.........
    [​IMG]

9. This one is not for me, BF bought this one as a gift for his mum.

Pegase 50
    [​IMG]

10. And this pic is for all the people with the questions on how does a 50 compare to a 60. Mine is the Pegase 60 in the back it's a few year old so as you can see she has a little tan compared to the new born.

[​IMG]

11. Wow - great way to break the ban!
    Everything is soooo pretty :smile:

12. O:huh: Label, I love the new goodies SO far... Tell me... did you get to see the Roses Zippy Wallet in person at the store? I am dying to hear about it haha.

13. I saw the bags but not the zippy, it's bright very bright lol

14. Gorgeous! I really love your taste!

15. glad to hear ur ban's lifted LA! Congrats on the graffiti!!