pradabuy ??

Dec 3, 2012
Los Angeles
pradabuy.com

has anyone heard of this website? is it a knockoff? do they purchase the materials from a prada factory and do the 'craftsmanship' on their own?

i just went to florence and purchased a bag and am looking for a good deal on a matching wallet. love 'the mall.' LOVE. i don't want to spend as much on the wallet as i scored on the purse. or i'd prefer not to at least. i was looking up matching wallets and this website popped up. thoughts please?

Last edited:

RhiannonMR

Jul 23, 2011
Did a bit of snooping. The IP address associated with this domain is in Phoenix, Arizona. I'd say this site is more than likely cheap knockoffs coming from somewhere other than Italy. Prada has five outlet stores in the US as of right now since I am looking at their listings, one of which is in the LA area(Desert Hills). There is another in the San Francisco bay area, 1 in New York, 1 in Florida and the last is in Texas. I've been to that outlet and the prices are pretty decent. I'd give this website a miss myself.

Oh and a major gimme? At the bottom of their homepage is one line of Chinese characters. This site may have an IP address in the US but the stuff is coming straight outta China.

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
fakes. almost 99.99999% positive.

all the faq's and terms are copy and paste and written in poor translated english. even in one spot it references a different website : ( frpada.com)

there are restocking fees, change your mind fees, and discounts for "bulk orders" meaning people that want to stock on on fakes to sell.

no place on their site do they say they are authentic prada bags. In fact they say things like, 'Incomparable cheap price on the basis of equality and mutual benefits'

i wouldn't buy from here, it may look legit but it's not. the pics are of real bags.. what you'll get is a crappy fake, guaranteed.

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
I don't even have to look at the site, even seeing the title of this thread I automatically thought fake. With a name like that, couldn't be anything but.

Jan 19, 2015
I don't even have to look at the site, even seeing the title of this thread I automatically thought fake. With a name like that, couldn't be anything but.

I agree. From the name alone I knew it was fake. Why would prada have a different website for discounted pieces? Doesn't make sense from such a high end designer