Prada zipper bag

noon

*Sun in my eyes*
O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Hello Ladies,

I just bought the August issue of Vogue and noticed the Prada zipper bag, I searched the forum and managed to find a few pictures (both were in black).

I'd like to ask about the smaller rectangle bag. I noticed some have like a metal plate/lock on the front while others dont. Do you know what colors they will be coming in and if there is a price difference between the ones with the metal lock and those that dont. Are they already in the boutiques I havent been in to check.

TIA

I did do a search before posting, I was only able to find the bag in black, and in one of the two tone colors. Thats why I was asking if there were any other colors and if there was a price difference between with the metal lock and without.

Thanks for the reply Jill, I think I will check in with the Prada boutique for more info.

^The boutiques and the deptmt stores in the USA all carry diff lines.Each exclusive to their own stores ..In some cases..so its best if u check out both the boutiques AND the stores.They all have diff variations!