Prada worldwide exchange policy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear all.
    I just have to ask, does prada allow (international) inter-store exchange?? I bought this medium size saffiano cuir double bag in milan today and im leaving to go back to my country soon so i cant go back to the store in milan to exchange. But i really hope to exchange to a small size in malaysia/singapore/other milan/dubai airport if possible. Does anyone know if that is possible? Thanks

2. I bought shoes in Portugal and after I came home noticed a big flaw. They didn't want to give me refund but were kind enough and offered me store credit. I don't live in Portugal and dont have store in my country and they offered me to send them to the closest store and I decided not to send them but to travel to another store in Italy and they have issued me a store Credit which has to be used in the country that issued a Credit, in my case that is Italy. You should send an e-mail to Milan store and ask them to contact sales manager in Malaysia for example. I am sure they will be flexible.
    Btw, which color you bought? :smile:
    I have black and caramel and would Like pale grey, think it's called Pomice :smile:

3. Forgot to tell you that I have an e-mail of lovely store manager from Via Montenapoleone store.