Prada woc

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's Mother's Day in the UK this Sunday, plus it was my wedding anniversary last week, so I got a little treat :smile: I love it and can't believe I was so brave with the colour!
    I've been on the fence about buying this for a couple of years, but I'm glad I bit the bullet!

image.jpg
  2. Great color!! Love the woc! Congrats :smile:

3. #3 Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    I'm not usually a chain on bags fan, but it is so superb that I am revising my opinion.

That is a magnificent pick-me-up on a grey day; I hope you have a wonderful time with her!

And congratulations on your wedding anniversary!

4. Really nice, where I can get it?

5. Congrats on a fab purchase!
    Enjoy her :smile:

6. Congratulations! what a beautiful treat =)

7. Thank you guys! She hasn't left the box yet. I work at a secondary/high school, so a bit too flashy for that environment!

8. What color is this? Can u hide the chain inside the wallet and still have more room for cash or cards?

9. It's fuoco and the chain is detachable, so it can be used as a wallet too :smile:

10. Loooove it, gorgeous color!:smile::smile:

11. Thank you :smile:

12. Just a little update, initially I felt like the bag sat too high when worn crossbody, then a YouTube video that I watched last week showed how the strap was adjustable (I obviously didn't pay too much attention when I bought it!) I haven't stopped wearing this bag since. It looks so much better now. It fits my cards, iPhone and keys no problem at all.