Prada winter sale starts 10th December

reddishpink

Aug 3, 2010
Hye i just received an invitation from the Prada boutique regarding their winter sale which starts this 10th December in Germany..

Anyone knows what usually goes on sale? Any classic bag like the nylon gauffre tote etc?

I am hunting for a maroon nylon gauffre w/ brown straps....gold hardware...my Saks SA emailed me a pic yesterday but it was gone by the time he got in..I have no stores here that sell Prada so I totally rely on this forum for sale bag pics and of course my SA...great minds think alike..we are both wanting a nylon gauffre..yummy!

EMMY said:
I am hunting for a maroon nylon gauffre w/ brown straps....gold hardware...my Saks SA emailed me a pic yesterday but it was gone by the time he got in..I have no stores here that sell Prada so I totally rely on this forum for sale bag pics and of course my SA...great minds think alike..we are both wanting a nylon gauffre..yummy!

You have a photo, I'll look it up for you to see if it's available to order.

Oh Emmy, I just got one from that SA as well...he did a locator for me. You and I always love the same bags....and he found it.....did you ask him to do that?

RyRy which one did you get?! I ordered a maroon colored one w/ brown leather and gold h/w......TELL ME we got the same one lol!!!! I know...we do have the same taste...too funny!!!! :cool:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you KIDDING me?!?!??!?! You are my twin....I swear....when are you getting yours?:cool:

I had D do a 2 day...did you know I moved back east? I am in N. Virginia now..back home! I swear, I saw that color and Gaufre, and I had to have it!!! Will be great for travel and kids...

And of course you bought it!! I still and always will love Prada...just nothing super great as of late.