Prada Wallets owners/fans???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone here owns/likes wallet(s) from Prada?
    Costco.com has this Black Prada Wallet (all leather) for $179.99, unfortunately, there's only 1 picture available. I searched other online retailers for an exact match, but still unsure (they are all black!); does anyone here know this wallet (name, regular price, etc)? Please help, thanks. =)

Many Prada wallets can be found at Styledrops.com
    http://www.styledrops.com/shoes-29,147.html

(picture & info from costco)
    Casually chic, Prada accessories are a smart choice. This luxurious Italian import offers fine construction and meticulous detailing. Effortless style that's perfect for any occasion.
    Color: Black
    Textured leather
    Leather interior
    Snap closure
    Coin purse
    1 billfold
    2 open pockets
    6 card slots
    Silver-tone metal hardware
    Authenticity card
    Dimensions:
    6" L x 1" D x 4" H
    Made in Italy

2. I don't know, sorry, but I'll *bump* this to see if anyone else does! :biggrin:

3. Kind of a late reply, but I just saw this thread...

I ordered the (online) Prada wallet that costco had marked down to $99.97 (forget the original price - maybe twice that?) and it arrived two days ago. I hated it! This was the one with the zip coin purse -- not on the website anymore. I didn't like the leather for a wallet and it was very masculine looking. It was also too big for my hands and felt awkward to me. Beautifully done though!

Called costco and they are sending me a postage paid label to mail it back to them.

4. I have a burgundy Prada wallet and I hate it. It stains easily and it hasn't held up well. I'm actually looking to buy a new wallet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice