Prada wallet wear and tear on corners.

Bumblebeu

Dec 24, 2016
So I just got a new small Prada bifold wallet a few months ago. And I love it! The color is gorgeous and it fits into all my small bags. But I begin to now notice the wearing off on the corners and it's really bothering me. I have a new Louis Vuitton wallets and they are years old but because of the piping I guess the corners last longer. Idk if I'm just being paranoid because it's new? Does anyone else have this problem!

If it bothers you, I can't change that. However, I will say I've been using a Prada wallet for OVER a decade now- if not longer. I changed the style of my wallet maybe twice?

That says something to me.

I love their classic style. The one I am currently using (5 straight or more years now) has not always been handled with kid gloves and thrown in different bags throughout the years. That wallet, to me, is indestructible. The snap/zipper still works perfect -can't always say the same with other wallets-and I just love it. Yes, it looks worn and used but still in great condition, considering how many years I've been using it.