Prada wallet - Help me choose which colour

In which type of wallet are you interested in? Your link only leads me to the e-store but not to a particular wallet.
I bought my Prada wallet a few weeks ago and actually wanted to buy it in black but when I saw it in the shop I was really disappointed. If you have the chance to see the wallets in real life I would definitely recommend this.

pradawallet1.jpg

So sorry... This is the wallet I'm looking for.

I'm fickle-minded now. Deciding between this or the one with the bow on top of the flap.

Which colour nicer?

definitely the red~!! I have a red saffiano zip-around for 1.5 years and it's still looking new :smile:

1. you'll never have to search for your wallet in your bag cos it's so outstanding.
2. it's the one accessory you don't have to worry about having to match your outfit (unlike bags).
3. it's a fine balance between boring black and pretty neutrals cos it doesn't show dirt easily.

Don't worry about it showing signs of wear n tear... cos if it did, it's time to change to a new 1! Lol. Besides, saffiano leather is tough! I would rather u get a brighter colour cos it would be rather easy to find the wallet in the bag... 