Prada tricks

1. Ok, so I'd like to buy my sister a Prada trick to go with the Prada purse that I got her. Its pretty much a wristlet size, so I think a trick would really stand out and look cute. Prada is still making them, right? Are they too "out?" I think they're really cute.

2. I know they sell them at Raffaello-network..last time I checked..call a Prada store..you may get a sale

3. I use Hope at the NY Prada store...

4. Thanks Jill, I saw those on the R. network - they were the robot style mainly. I'm looking at a heart trick on eBay, the seller has 100% feedback and the Neimans tags are attached. I just didn't want to get something too last season. I think I've seen tricks in Neimans recently, so I'm going to go ahead and buy it.

5. If you have a NM Last Call in driving distance, they've got a bunch for under $50.

6. Thanks! I saw some at the Saks outlet too, but I was looking for either a camel colored or black heart. My sister's purse is quilted camel with black leather accents. I went ahead and got one on Ebay that still had the Neiman's tags - its a black heart. I think its going to be really cute on her purse. The black heart cracks me up more anyway.

7. I Always Wanted The Heart Trick....I'm Off To "Off 5th" Tomorrow!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice