Prada Striped Multicolor Small Hobo Question ???

romina

Jan 12, 2007
I adore those bags and have been wanting to purchase my first Prada for a while now. I fell in love with these colorful beauties, i have a plan to purchase one this summer, can you ladies be kind enough to tell me if they will still be around or are they LE, i want one BAAAAAAAAAAAAD ?!?!

I adore those bags and have been wanting to purchase my first Prada for a while now. I fell in love with these colorful beauties, i have a plan to purchase one this summer, can you ladies be kind enough to tell me if they will still be around or are they LE, i want one BAAAAAAAAAAAAD ?!?!

I'm not sure if they will be around but BF has them now. Here are some picts for comparisions. I bought two and am keeping the blue/orange combo.

They are so cheeky looking IRL. I prefer the blue/orange combo, it's breath breaking IMO.

It simply looks adorable hanging off one's arm or sitting jauntily on the hip with the detachable strap! :tup:

Attachments

• two strippy purses.jpg
    two strippy purses.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 347
  • blue nappa strippy_1.jpg
    blue nappa strippy_1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 221
  • blue nappa strippy_2.jpg
    blue nappa strippy_2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 270
I have pink/purple and love it (those are my favorite colors). I haven't seen much of that color combo lately - I can check with my SA in the SFA Prada department and see if they're restocking.

What color(s) are you interested in and when were you planning on buying?

i love these! can someone tell me or take a pic of the opening??? is it magnetic? or is there a frame in it? i'd love to know for a design project im working on...TIA!

I was planning to by it this summer, probably in about a month or two, i likt the blue/orange combo and gold/black, i really hope it won't be too late, thank you for all your responses ladies !