Prada Soft Calf Hobo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't had a Prada bag since a year ago, when I got my hands on a Fairy, and then eventually decided to give it up (too fragile for me!). I saw this bag at Saks over the weekend, and I HAD to have it! :love: I loove the soft leather, the pockets on the sides, everything! I'll put a modeling pic up when my bf gets home!

Attached Files:

2. that bag is so pretty!!! modeling pics pleaseeee ;)

3. I love this bag so much. The black is gorgeous. It is so pretty it deserves a bigger picture!!

[​IMG]

4. Ah, great bag, now very similar to Emmy's bag that she put her luggage tag on.

5. i really love the prada tag on this bag... oh you know you can also accessorize the bag with an additional signature luggage tag like EMMY :P

6. Ooh, how do I get the additional signature luggage tag?

7. ooooohhhhhhh.... it looks sooo smossshhhyy!!! congrats! :love:

8. Wow..this bag is wow! I love it! Congrats!!

9. Ooooooh! That's one of the bags I've lusting after! It's sooooo pretty! Model pic, please!

10. Yeah HOLY CRAP I thought that was my bag at first...LOVE this bag though..yes yes yes!!! Congrats!!!! That leather is as smushy as it looks lol!!!

11. Thanks everyone! :biggrin: I'll post modeling pics soon! I tried to do it myself with the mirror and uh... discovered the mirror was in need of a good cleaning! lol.

12. LOVE that bag!! So pleased there is no Prada boutique close by :biggrin:

13. Don't you just love Prada leather? I have a couple soft calf bags and the smell is like a drug.

Congrats, she's a beauty! If this bag doesn't rekindle the Prada flame I don't know what will!

14. Still no modeling pics! Bf came home too late last night, and I didn't feel like asking him... maybe today. He hates bags, so I have to catch him in a really good mood too. :rolleyes:

And yes, alouette, I love the leather!! :biggrin:

15. beautiful bag, i'm trying to look for one too, after seeing Emmy with it.
    Do you mind post the SKU # from saks.? thanks