Prada Small Monochrome Tote vs. Givenchy Antigona mini

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all! So I know these two bags are somewhat around the same size, but I’m pretty stuck between the two.. the Antigona has always been a bag on my wishlist, but since stumbling upon this Prada bag I’ve been in love with it! I believe the Prada bag might just barely be a little bigger too. The Prada also has a bit longer of a handle drop, which I appreciate. Although I don’t know that that should be a decision making factor.. (I’m a plus size woman, so the more space under the top handle the better to fit on my arm)
    I see the Antigona a lot, but I’ve rarely found videos on the Prada one so I think it’s unique (to me anyway). So now I’m looking for some guidance, which do you think is a better choice? Investment wise, looks wise, convenience, maintainance, etc.
    This will be my first new designer handbag as a college graduation present to myself, so I want to make the right decision. Thanks for any and all help and opinions!
    -Christy
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'm also in love with the Prada Monochrome. It's on my wish list.

christya likes this.
  3. My friend got the Antigona last year as a graduation/starting grad school present & swears by it! SSense also has a few colors on sale. They’re both beautiful bags, though.

christya likes this.
  4. you cant go wrong with either but antigona is givenchys classic bag!

christya likes this.
  5. 7F7CF78F-22A5-43C5-BC83-873E65C07B71.jpeg Monochrome in white which I purchased in the spring and I love it

christya likes this.
  6. Is yours the small or larger size? If it's the larger size, do you find it to be heavy?

7. @Terri Scott its the smaller one

8. I prefer the Prada, I like the shape better and I find the Givenchy Antigona style bulky looking. The Prada is a nice classic shape and looks understated imo.

Pradagal and StylishMD like this.