Prada Sizing

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hello!!!!
    i have another quick question in regards to the sizings of pradas
    i'm a 8.5 in miu miu, 8.5 in gucci, 39 in manolos, 39 in LV

i wanted to ask if the sizing of prada was similar to miu miu sizings
    i find miu miu to be very true to size so is prada the same?
    i'm eyeing a pair of flats
    thanku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all help will be appreciated! :wlae:

2. I'm a 38 in Gucci and 38 in Prada. With Manolos or Louboutins, it seems to depend on which way the wind was blowing when the shoe was made!:shrugs:

Don't know about Miu Miu, though.

3. I'm the same size as you and use 39 in Prada, 38,5 in Miu Miu

4. i find prada runs true to size also.

5. For some reason I have to go up half a size for Prada. I'm a 7B in Gucci and a 37.5 in Prada :shrugs:

6. I go half a size up in Prada as well...if this helps

7. i find prada and miu miu sizing to be the same. hope this helps...

8. I'm an 8 in Gucci flats, but a 38.5 in Prada. 38.5 in Manolo, 38.5 in Ferragamo, 8 in J.Crew. Then again I'm usually an 8.5, so maybe its just those particular Guccis. I find Prada to be pretty true to size.

9. eeeek, i go down a 1/2 size in prada and miu miu. I usually wear a 36.5 and i'm a 36 in prada/miu miu. But this is for open toed shoes.

When i wear closed toed, i just go up 1/2 size for my comfort level... so i wear a 37 in gucci.

10. i go down half a size for miu miu and a whole size for prada if it's a particularly generous style. if it's a closed toe that looks particularly painful to wear, or a boot i don't size down though. i wear a 38.5 in miu miu and marc jacobs, 39 in manolo and 38 in most prada but have a couple of pairs in a 39 as well.

11. i think it'll also depends on the shoe styles, but i wear the same size for both brands (both are pumps with pointy fronts)

12. I wear a 39 in marc jacobs, a 39.5 in prada, a 39.5 in Manolos and 39 in Louboutins.

13. thanks so much for everyone's response
    i also went to my local dept store to try the prada flats
    and all they had was either 38 or 39
    i tried the 39 in heels and wedges and they felt alrite!!!
    probably would give a little so 8.5 it is!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice