prada - singapore, australia, US website

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
Hi, i will be travelling to singapore christmas eve and staying for a few days. does anybody know when the christmas sales start in singapore. i really want another miu-miu bag and maybe some prada,

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
glossie, sorry for the late reply. I love to go Hong Kong in July (when their summer sales start) and during (or rather after) the Christmas season cos they will have crazy markdowns from Boxing DAY to NYE.
thanks! didn't know they have boxing day sales too, haha.

Mar 14, 2008
bump.

are the prices in SG cheaper than in Aust even AFTER the tax refund? I'd be going out of Aussie in two months' time and I thought I'd buy the bags before I leave in order to get a tax refund.. but if the prices in SG are cheaper then I should just go to SG and get them there .. ;D
Help help.. TIA !

Nov 20, 2007
USA
I hear rumors from the banking sector that the SG government will be strengthening the SG dollar against major currencies (especially against pounds sterling, and yes AUD is one of the currencies) soon. I don't know if it will be done before your trip! Exact date will not be disclosed but my hunch is within 1 month and perhaps during the great singapore sale where overseas consumer spending peaks.

I think there is a minimum expenditure required to qualify for a tax refund. I don't know the current amount.

Mar 14, 2008
minimum amount is $300 .. =) ohhh i thought of going during the great singapore sale........ what should i dooooooooooooooo