Prada Shoes Question

Hi Everyone! I wanted to know... are prada shoes supposed to come with a dustbag? I got a couple pairs from Saks Sale and they didn't come with a dust bag. I would just think that designer shoes actually came with them...especially prada. Any info you can give would be great, thank you!

Well, it's mixed - typically if they are on sale, they may be returns and sadly, some of those do not. My shoes are mixed. Some came with dustbags, some did not. But of course they all *should* come with dustbags, but sometimes women keep them and then return the shoes. It's rude and shouldn't happen but it does...

Hi Everyone! I wanted to know... are prada shoes supposed to come with a dustbag? I got a couple pairs from Saks Sale and they didn't come with a dust bag. I would just think that designer shoes actually came with them...especially prada. Any info you can give would be great, thank you!

Prada shoes (as well as Miu Miu) come with dust bags. Most of the time, there should be 2 in each box (one for each shoe).

With the designer sales and the big rush, sometimes the supplemental items (dust bags, cards) can get lost though. You can ask the SA that sold you the shoes for some.

Prada shoes (as well as Miu Miu) come with dust bags. Most of the time, there should be 2 in each box (one for each shoe).

With the designer sales and the big rush, sometimes the supplemental items (dust bags, cards) can get lost though. You can ask the SA that sold you the shoes for some.

Yes, there are usually two dust bags.