Prada Shipping Restriction

Mar 9, 2011
Hello,

I am not sure if this topic have been discussed before. Since January this year, I noticed that Prada no longer do intercountry or intercontinental shipping from a third party seller? For example ordering from ssense and will be shipped to the US. Would you know if there's a loophole to this? Thanks so much.

Same here. I live in Asia Pacific. Most of the authorized online retailers like Ssense, Net-a-porter, matchesfashion, luisaviaroma, mytheresa, they can’t ship Prada items to my region anymore. You still can buy Prada items from Farfetch. I bought 2 Prada bags from Farfetch this year, and they were send directly from Prada themself. Maybe you can try like italist, Ce-ttire , or Selfridges.

ps. What’s wrong with ce-ttire on Purseforum? If I spelled ce ttire correctly all I get is *******?

Same here. I live in Asia Pacific. Most of the authorized online retailers like Ssense, Net-a-porter, matchesfashion, luisaviaroma, mytheresa, they can’t ship Prada items to my region anymore. You still can buy Prada items from Farfetch. I bought 2 Prada bags from Farfetch this year, and they were send directly from Prada themself. Maybe you can try like italist, Ce-ttire , or Selfridges.

ps. What’s wrong with ce-ttire on Purseforum? If I spelled ce ttire correctly all I get is *******?

It's because someone has written some derogatory comments and/or a really bad review about the company and the admins don't want to be sued for those comments. It also happens with B rand A lley. C osette, A uthenticatefirst, and a few other suppliers who have had bad reviews posted on this site.

It's because someone has written some derogatory comments and/or a really bad review about the company and the admins don't want to be sued for those comments. It also happens with B rand A lley. C osette, A uthenticatefirst, and a few other suppliers who have had bad reviews posted on this site.
I just saw the thread you mentioned. LoL

Hello, thank you so much for the reply. It is true that I can still buy from farfetch however, they only collated the boutiques within that country for example, you cannot buy a prada item whose boutique is in Italy if you are in the US.

Hello, thank you so much for the reply. It is true that I can still buy from farfetch however, they only collated the boutiques within that country for example, you cannot buy a prada item whose boutique is in Italy if you are in the US.

is this new? I bought a Prada key case a month ago from Farfetch and it shipped directly to me in the US from Prada Italy.

it was actually cheaper than buying on the Prada US site since tax was included and my state loooooves it’s added sales tax haha