prada sample sale

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Prada is having a sample sale 8/22-8/25. PRADASAMPLESALE.COM to register for admission. Prices will be 25% below wholesale on men's and women's clothing and shoes. The sale will take place at the Fuller Building, Mad and 57th, 2nd flr. No cash, all sales final.

2. :nuts: Oh dear god.....................:crybaby: .......................MUST ...NOT...GO..............ARGH..........................

3. If you are interested in going, make sure you sign up for an appointment quickly. I got mine yesterday, but they were filling up fast. They really don't let you in unless you have one.

4. OMG Why am I not close to NY...all these sample sales are KILLING ME!

5. All the slots are full

6. Yeah I tried to register at work I kept getting an error message.
    argh. I would love to go to this sample sale.
    If anyone has an extra time slot or can't make it please let me know!
    :crybaby::crybaby::heart::heart:

It is 25%...let me know if you can't go. Thanks :flowers::flowers::upsidedown:

7. Please, Jill....go on behalf of all of us who live in handbag/designer Siberia! :roflmfao:

I drool with envy when I read about all of you gals who have access to sample sales, outlets, etc. :girlsigh:

Maybe I need to get on JDate and find me a man back east.......

8. I have a slot! But it's on Friday--probably nothing will be left...

9. :hysteric: Wish I were in NY or live near NY. :crybaby:

10. I have a slot on Thursday from 12-1pm --- go figure it's when I have a super important meeting that I can't miss! :crybaby:

I'm hoping my meeting gets moved - but in case it doesn't, does anyone want to trade timeslots? ;)

11. I'm hoping my meeting gets moved - but in case it doesn't, does anyone want to trade timeslots? Optikangel, I have Friday from 3-4 and would happily trade if you can't get a better slot from someone else

12. Callmelulu - Did U Find Anyone To Exchange Slots With?

13. Jill,
    Are you going to this sale? :smile:

14. If anyone cannot go on Thursday - please let me know.
    Im off that day and can go - I can look for whatever you want
    for you too. Just thought I"d post this in case someone cant go
    thanks

15. :love: I'm going Tues 5p-6p. I'll let you know what I find and if it's worth it. Third time I'm going and the first time was the best. Friday is a good day because a lot of stuff are 70% off. I wish I could go on Monday, but that would probably break my bank.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice