Prada Sample Sale

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
FYI, the Prada Outlet in Woodbury Common is having a sample sale and by this, I mean actual size 40 samples. It's one rack but the price is 50% off the sale price of each piece so it would be a fantastic bargain if you're a size 40. I'm not, unfortunately. There was some fairy wear, a few cute skirts, etc. The rest of the s/s outlet merch is 70-80% off, but mostly slim pickings. There were some shoes at an extra 70% off. Also they had a few s/s 08 bags, including a pale pink coffer/gauffre (I'm bad with names) but nothing so fabulously earth shaking that we haven't seen it before.

If you're in town, it's worth checking out.

Wail!! Size 40? That's not my size!

Graciella -

That's Italian size 40. The next size up is size 42. Italian sizes are cut smaller but you do need to try on the clothes. :yes:

Go and get lucky!!!!! :yahoo:

Wail!! Size 40? That's not my size!

Graciella -

That's Italian size 40. The next size up is size 42. Italian sizes are cut smaller but you do need to try on the clothes. :yes:

Go and get lucky!!!!! :yahoo:

Thanks linpadday - I usually wear prada and miu miu pants and skirts in 42 and tops in 40, so I might get lucky. I'll post pics of whatever I might lay my hands on, fingers crossed ;)

Aaaah.. another reason to go on a diet! :crybaby:I know for some, they'll need to gain some to fit in a 40.. but it's the exact opposite for me! This is why I love shoes!