prada sample sale

bagatella

Jul 28, 2007
Actually, it's not a sample sale, but a consignment sale, so the bags are used. At least that was my understanding of it.

Kpassa

Mar 20, 2008
hautelook.com, 21st century designer consignment. $10 for each person you sign up after they make their first purchase. :thinking::rolleyes:

Kpassa

Mar 20, 2008
I got there at 11:01 every handbag was already on hold, if they don't add other things as items get sold the sale is essentially over. Savings aren't that great for used stuff anyway.

bagatella

Jul 28, 2007
I got there at 11:01 every handbag was already on hold, if they don't add other things as items get sold the sale is essentially over. Savings aren't that great for used stuff anyway.
Isn't it kind of silly to advertise this big "sale" when there are only a few items available? And ITA, the prics are not great...:tdown:

evalue

Couture Lover
Isn't it kind of silly to advertise this big "sale" when there are only a few items available? And ITA, the prics are not great...:tdown:
exactly my point: ok this is the email i just wrote to them:

Can you explain to me why is it that as soon as I got there at 11 am sharp eastern which is 8 pacific everything was already on hold! How is that possible? After all this advertising you have 30 things to sell? Are you serious? And im sure you wont add anything either. Then all I can say is that this is all not serious. Please get back to me beause I was looking forward to buying a few bags and got NOTHING and so didn’t everyone else I told. Now im the idiot here. I promised everyone a sale and got NOTHING! How? I hope you have something left because if you don’t then wahts the point of your sale? To sell 12 bags? to 12 people while 1000ssss upon 1000s log on!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:P></o:P>
<o:P> </o:P>
Thank You,<o:P></o:P>

hryusha

Mar 12, 2008
NY
Great email, I do agree it was like that as soon as the sale started! Also got nothing and prices are really not good at all on most of the things offered.

exactly my point: ok this is the email i just wrote to them:

Can you explain to me why is it that as soon as I got there at 11 am sharp eastern which is 8 pacific everything was already on hold! How is that possible? After all this advertising you have 30 things to sell? Are you serious? And im sure you wont add anything either. Then all I can say is that this is all not serious. Please get back to me beause I was looking forward to buying a few bags and got NOTHING and so didn’t everyone else I told. Now im the idiot here. I promised everyone a sale and got NOTHING! How? I hope you have something left because if you don’t then wahts the point of your sale? To sell 12 bags? to 12 people while 1000ssss upon 1000s log on!chemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o>:P></o>:P>
<o>:P> </o>:P>
Thank You,<o>:P></o>:P>

Oct 29, 2006
I love your email. Yeah, I was like all the HYPE and that was IT?? Like 9 miserable bags and a few pieces of apparel? I am this close to unsubscribing.