Prada Sale

I just purchased a Prada bag included in the private sale over the phone & was told Very nonchalantly that I could return it to any Nordstrom. I mentioned to the SA that other times I have shopped the sale, it had been final sale. He said it is not and that it would be a full refund. Is this true?

Reactions: Brandon4268
Not online, I’ve been checking all the time but there wasn’t sale online. Still hope the wicker bags go on sale when summer is over.

Prada doesn't do public sales anymore (to preserve brand value). This sale was private. My link for it is broken now so I think it's over. I changed the country code on the link to Italy and it's still broken.

Their was a private sale invitation, they emailed a link & you also had to login to the website but I believe it is over.
Prada doesn't do public sales anymore (to preserve brand value). This sale was private. My link for it is broken now so I think it's over. I changed the country code on the link to Italy and it's still broken.
Yes but that private sale was USA only and I’m in Europe. Maybe Europe is still coming?