Prada Sale

SweetNavi

Oct 26, 2013
I was wondering if Prada still does sale? I’ve tried to find it and I can find posts from years ago that they have sale but also posts that Prada wanted to stop with putting items on sale so now I’m confused

I want to buy a wicker bag because they are so cute but I would like to wait for sale since they are pretty expensive for wicker.

And if they have sale, does anybody know when or what month?

TIA!

[so now I’m confuse1Z2E24V5YW1750367

I want to buy a wicker bag because they are so cute but I would like to wait for sale since they are pretty expensive for wicker.

TIA![/QUOTE]
I was wondering if Prada still does sale? I’ve tried to find it and I can find posts from years ago that they have sale but also posts that Prada wanted to stop with putting items on sale so now I’m confused

TIA!

TIA!
Hi Tia,
I am a Prada S/A. We have an unprecedented promotion happening right now that can not be found online. Please email me at [email protected] or text me at 6463871048 for details.

I do! I am a Prada S/A.
I’m equally in the dark as you are, but I’ve heard rumors of a sale later than normal. But for now... we have an unprecedented promotion happening right now that can not be found online. Please email me at [email protected] or text me at 6463871048 for details.

hi Stephen,

I already emailed you after your first post but your promotion is only for USA and I’m in Europe that’s why I asked again over here if anybody knows when the sale is starting:smile:

Reactions: baghag91
Unfortunately no link. You have to access it via link sent by email and it will only open if your account gives you access. It’s frustrating because the miu miu equivalent sale is going on and my account was linked to Prada private sale not miu miu so I can’t purchase from miu miu sale.

Nordstrom has Prada sale too. You just have to join Nordy club to access.

Unfortunately no link. You have to access it via link sent by email and it will only open if your account gives you access. It’s frustrating because the miu miu equivalent sale is going on and my account was linked to Prada private sale not miu miu so I can’t purchase from miu miu sale.

Nordstrom has Prada sale too. You just have to join Nordy club to access.

can you see if the wicker bags are on sale and how many %?Hopefully the sales will also be in store soon