*Prada Saffiano Lux Tote*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Gals!

[​IMG]

Could someone tell me this colour and (if possible) the size of this handbag?

Also what does a bag like this retail for in Canada or the U.S?

Any help would be appreciated! and if anyone has modeling pics of their 'Saffiano' please share with me!:P

xoxo

Attached Files:

2. It's on the Prada.com US site under Totes. Sells for $1950, color is Pomice. Did you win it? I saw the eBay listing you posted. This model is the really large size.

3. indeed I did! Very excited to receive it soon.
    I did not realize how massive the bag really is!
    Im 5'4...I enjoy the space of oversized bags..but do you think this will be 'overload' with my height?

Any pics of it IRL?

4. Thanks Purse-nality!

It is quite a large tote thats for sure! Im hoping its sturdy enough to hold my Macbook and work docs...

Does anyone know is this tote begins to slouch like the Chanel Cerf?

5. Thanks Purse-nality!

It is quite a large tote thats for sure! Im hoping its sturdy enough to hold my Macbook and work docs...

Does anyone know is this tote begins to slouch like the Chanel Cerf?

6. ^ Not sure about the slouching...but how much does your macbook weigh? LOVE this color...can't wait to see...post pics when you get it!!! Congrats in advance..!!!!

7. Hi Emmy!
    Thank You! I love the color as well, taupes are so amazing!
    My Macbook is about 5.3 lbs, so somewhat of a weight... From the pictures it looks like a structures/stiff bag. Im just hoping it keeps the shape like Hermes leather does!
    I will post modeling pics as soon as she arrives :smile:

8. Can't wait for your reveal!

9. Me too! It is currently sitting at customs right now...tick tock! :smile:

10. I was suppose to receive my parcel today :sad: Post man has not come yet...
    I hope there is nothing wrong! I would CRY.