Prada Saffiano Lux Tote - Sabbia or Cammeo?

AmieM

Apr 20, 2013
Last edited:
That's how I feel too! I always thought I wanted Cammeo but after looking at pictures of Sabbia I'm now confused cause its equally as beautiful! Do you find cammeo to be quite pink?

Hmmmm.... Based on the pics, it does look a bit pinky. I guess that's why you can't choose, huh? :graucho:
Maybe the best way for you to decide is to go to the store and see it IRL. The colors looks pretty close so I can just imagine you going crazy deciding over it! Enjoy! :biggrin:

I love cammeo and if this was your first prada i'd say go with cammeo. But... you already have the argilla and i think sabbia might complement it better. Cammeo is really pretty but it's more of a fun color while sabbia to me gives a dress up, classy feel (and it's less seen, at least around here). Good luck and dont forget to do a reveal!!!!

I vote for cammeo. It is not pink but has a very unique tone that separates it from many of the beige/sand kind of color. I did'nt really care much for it until I tried it on - and then I couldn't resist. It can be dressy or casual - i've worn my cammeo bowler to work with business attire, casually in the weekends and also took it to a nice wedding. Always get compliments. See it in IRL if you can. It does come down to personal preference. Good luck deciding.

If you can, I suggest that you go to the store to see both colours for yourself. I thought I would love the Cameo based on pictures but when I saw it in person carried against my skin, the colour washed me out.

So all in all, I would say Sabbia! Good luck to you :smile:

Thanks everyone! Such a hard decision to make haha! I can't get enough Saffiano in my life!
When I finally make my decision I will for sure do a reveal! Thanks everyone!! :love: