Prada Saffiano Lux Tote (Black)

sarahlouise06

Blogger
Jun 19, 2009
UK
I LOVE this bag :heart: I've been looking for a dressy, yet practical bag and have since fallen in love with the Saffiano Lux.

I'm however having a problem finding it in black! Even on the Prada site, I can only seem to find it in white, pink etc.

Can anyone help me please!! I'd like to buy it next month! (counting the pennies..ha) :smile:

NikolineSofieK

Loubouholic
Sep 20, 2009
Norway
Thank you :smile: I checked Prada in Brown Thomas (Dublin) and they didn't have it in black! Can I just ring the store and order over the phone? I've never done that before...ha, I sound like such a newbie.
Thats what I did with my caramel colored one ;) You can just call them, and they will do there best. Good luck!!

Here is the number 0033 493 9910 35

emmajayne

O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
Dublin
I LOVE this bag :heart: I've been looking for a dressy, yet practical bag and have since fallen in love with the Saffiano Lux.

I'm however having a problem finding it in black! Even on the Prada site, I can only seem to find it in white, pink etc.

Can anyone help me please!! I'd like to buy it next month! (counting the pennies..ha) :smile:
Sarahlouise06, I was sure I saw it BT Dublin last week, the lady Chloe in there is so nice she can put on hold for you even or order one in!

sarahlouise06

Blogger
Jun 19, 2009
UK
Don't thank me yet ;) There might be someone who snatched it up before you. Crossing my fingers that you'll be the one doing the snatching ;)
Thank you! My fingers are also crossed!! :smile:

Sarahlouise06, I was sure I saw it BT Dublin last week, the lady Chloe in there is so nice she can put on hold for you even or order one in!
Really? I was in last Saturday and couldn't see it in black. I should probably give them a call to check, but I wouldn't like to buy it until next month anyway. I have to be sensible with my money. BOO. :sad: