Prada Saffiano Gardener or Lux Double Zip Tote bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!
    I'm looking into buying my first Prada bag and I was curious on which I should get.. The Prada Saffiano Gardener or Lux Double Zip Tote bag (both Medium or Large size with crossbody strap).

Thank you!

2. I have large double zip in black and gardner medium in cameo. So... size comparison is moot here. But I will say that the double zipper is going to be heavier bc it has more hardware. I think the double zip one is super sleek and nice, but go for gardener if you want a less heavy bag!

disclaimer: i rarely carry either of these bags bc I still feel they're both too heavy

3. Thank you for your input!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice