Prada Saffiano bag

Perhaps the website where you saw this bag has measurements listed somewhere in the description? Or a style number with which you can search for this handbag on other websites that have measurements? I don't think I've seen this bag here on the forum before, so I doubt many of the people who hang around here have it.

Perhaps the website where you saw this bag has measurements listed somewhere in the description? Or a style number with which you can search for this handbag on other websites that have measurements? I don't think I've seen this bag here on the forum before, so I doubt many of the people who hang around here have it.

no measurements listed on the Website, but thanks. I’ll google the style number.

Reactions: IntheOcean
Hey! I'm currently eyeing this certain bag in this certain color. I'm saving up for it by taking a little bit out of my paycheck each week (I work in retail) and letting it accumulate until I have a little more than enough to put on my Chime card. I really have a love for bags, accessories, clutches and all kinds of purses, and I'd love to hear your opinion on what's worth saving up for in the long run. I'll start with this;

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-010753_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210109-010753_Chrome.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210109-010803_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210109-010803_Chrome.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey! I'm currently eyeing this certain bag in this certain color. I'm saving up for it by taking a little bit out of my paycheck each week (I work in retail) and letting it accumulate until I have a little more than enough to put on my Chime card. I really have a love for bags, accessories, clutches and all kinds of purses, and I'd love to hear your opinion on what's worth saving up for in the long run. I'll start with this;

Simply put? It wouldn't be a designer handbag.

If you're having to save up for something, it should be something more precious than a "pocketbook" to my way of thinking. I admire people that are disciplined enough to save up for things they want vs. going into debt but that being said, I'd suggest something more substantial. A nice piece of jewelry, a special piece of furniture or something for your home. There are just much better things to splurge on with your saved money.

Hey! Thanks for your advice. I agree that saving up for something more substantial would be a good thing, but I kind of have my heart set on this bag :smile: And a bunch of other designer/non-designer bags and accessories to be honest. I also would like to disclose that I am currently in the process of paying off my debt as well, and that I'll be recieving a large amount of money in my grandfather's will next year.

Also, I thought the prada bag would be a fun goal to pursue. It would take a few months and a lot of restrictions on frivolous spending, but it'll help me practice self-discipline in the long run, and as a bonus, there's a huge reward waiting for me on the other side.

By the way, it's nice to meet you Prada Psycho! :smile: