Prada Robot tote... japanese robot

darkchoc5372

Apr 28, 2009
Hi ladies,
I'm in a decision time for choosing either Robot tote (the Japanese robot with blue fur hair, on navy blue nylon tote) or Neverfull Louis Vuitton.

For everyday use, put stuff , books, tote around...

Would robot last long?
How about if the rhinestone come out , how's the service prada got? anyone experience the service? Please help me decide.

Thank you.

Personally the neverfull is more durable and it keeps its shape. As for the Prada, I believe that if you put things in, the bottom will sag. Though it is cuter.... Neverfull is very common.... everyone here carries one!

Yeah I do have photo but having problem with my phone , so i can't load it up at the moment.

I do agree that right now it seems like everyone carries neverfull :P u can easily find it on the street....just like speedy....

I dun mind the sagging bit as it could look cute too :smile:

However, I wonder if prada nylon tote is durable??? Have u ladies used one and how do u find it to be durable or not??? and how about if it compare with LV canvas??

Prada nylon is world-renowned for its durability. I have a simple black tote that I use almost everyday for over 10 years. I even cleaned it in a washing machine and it still holds its shape and looks new.

The LV Neverfull is durable, too, but the strap gets dirty very easily. Also the Neverfull is so abundant and looks rather plain. I have a few limited edition LV Neverfull (the Murakami and the Stephen Sprouse Rose), but I don't use them that much.

In terms of repair, I think that LV probably has better repair service than Prada. But these bags are pretty durable, you probably don't need to get them repaired at all.

If I were you, I'd go for the Prada Robot nylon tote. It looks cuter and a lot more unique.

awwww... that's very good to know about it..
yeah I thought of Neverfull Damier one as I am not into Stephen Sprouse anyway, and I already had one Murakami limited one too... but hardly use it nowadays.

Prada nylon is world-renowned for its durability. I have a simple black tote that I use almost everyday for over 10 years. I even cleaned it in a washing machine and it still holds its shape and looks new.

The LV Neverfull is durable, too, but the strap gets dirty very easily. Also the Neverfull is so abundant and looks rather plain. I have a few limited edition LV Neverfull (the Murakami and the Stephen Sprouse Rose), but I don't use them that much.

In terms of repair, I think that LV probably has better repair service than Prada. But these bags are pretty durable, you probably don't need to get them repaired at all.

If I were you, I'd go for the Prada Robot nylon tote. It looks cuter and a lot more unique.

thx everyone for comments :smile:
and I'm glad i did get it... my friends at work said it's much better than NVF as Prada is not as LOUD and not as COMMON, so it's sort of the same things we discussed about.

LV_PRADAFanatic: Yeah I am glad u go for Navy as well :smile: ps: key chain is not on sale, is it?

thx everyone for comments :smile:
and I'm glad i did get it... my friends at work said it's much better than NVF as Prada is not as LOUD and not as COMMON, so it's sort of the same things we discussed about.

LV_PRADAFanatic: Yeah I am glad u go for Navy as well :smile: ps: key chain is not on sale, is it?

we r bag twins..... keychain is on sale and only couple left when i order it on tuesday..its heavy as made of metal... GO GET IT..:yahoo: