Prada Repair

ginfred

Mar 30, 2010
Can anyone give me the warranty information for a Prada Handbag. I have the authenticity card but I don't know how to contact them. Thanks for any help!

nymifashion

Oct 31, 2009
New York City
Just take your bag to a Prada store or department store that carries Prada. If you purchased the be less than a year ago the repair will probably be free. If you go to Prada you will need the authenticity card unless you purchased the bag from that store and they can look it up in their computer system.

ginfred

Mar 30, 2010
Just take your bag to a Prada store or department store that carries Prada. If you purchased the be less than a year ago the repair will probably be free. If you go to Prada you will need the authenticity card unless you purchased the bag from that store and they can look it up in their computer system.
Thank you!

ForumRider

May 5, 2009
is it normal for prada products to have 1 yr warranty?

their staff told me my bag have only 1 yr warranty....
hmmm

dosh7

Oct 1, 2009
yea i think it is one year warranty but so far i have been lucky. never did need to repair any of my bags.

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
I was told mine had a 5 year warranty when purchased last week...and that it can go back to any Prada store in the world

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
the BN1889 in soft calf in nocciolo - like the grey one on the latest page of the celeb thread...

eunaddict

Attempting to be a #functionaladult
O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
Purseland <3
it's not the same in Holt Renfrew...my prada started drying and cracking horribly...sadly...my dad got it in Milan and the ONLY prada in vancouver is at holt and the SA i spoke to, said there was nothing they could do...the bag was less thn 3 mths old at that point :sad:

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
^^ oh i see.....it was the worst SA in the world who told me that so i am not surprised he left out the details!!

Shame about your bag amaris!