Prada Recommendation

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone, I could really use your opinion about an upcomming Prada purchase. I need a black leather tote for everyday use. Which is more durable, the pebbled leather or the calf leather? Both look great but I need the leather that will hold up best to daily wear. Thanks so much! Marybeth

2. I would say the Vitello Daino leather but the calf leather is durable too.....the Vitello Daino (pebbled) is very thick and wonderful!!

3. Both hold up well, but I would agree with browneyesblue that pebbled would be more durable. I just like the finish of the calf better myself.

4. I carried a black calf all winter last year and it escaped with only some minor scuffs and it looks so expensive and elegant so that is where my vote goes. :smile: I also have the pebbled, which is very durable but just doesn't have that 'expensive' look that the soft calf has.

5. Soft calf is elegant!! But i don't see any nice design from this line this season...hmmm:Push:

6. Thanks so much for everyone's opinion. I did buy the soft calf tote in black and I love it!

7. Is soft calf in beige difficult to maintain? What about in wet weather? can it get wet?

8. Soft calf leather gets my vote and I have bags that are pebbled leather too. Soft calf wears very nicely.

9. what about soft calf in beige - will that get dirty easily and if so can you clean it yourself or
    does it have to be professionally cleaned?