Prada Re Edition

Not yet but I'm looking to get it I red. I tried the black nylon version and it drove me crazy as it seemed to attract dust. The Saffiano seems to be a much more practical and long lasting option IMHO.

Anyone know where to get your hands on one of these now? The black version is sold out on the Prada store :sad:

(Dumb question, but I'm new to buying bags, if the website still says "find in store" and has locations available, does that mean I can call someone to order it?)

I’ve been so intrigued by the re edition 2005 in saffiano!! How do you guys like it so far? Contemplating on ordering it! Also, I’ve seen the mini on the website and I’m curious to know if anyone has it?
1D18020C-9CE1-4975-BE9A-DAD9B559FC27.jpegA4514FFE-B6E9-4C57-83D5-137146ED6850.jpeg

I’ve been so intrigued by the re edition 2005 in saffiano!! How do you guys like it so far? Contemplating on ordering it! Also, I’ve seen the mini on the website and I’m curious to know if anyone has it?
View attachment 4884308View attachment 4884309

I'd also love to hear if anyone has the mini saffiano version! I'm stuck between the regular and the mini so I haven't pulled the trigger yet

(Part of me wants both because the mini comes in such cute colors!!)

Hi! I'm wondering is the "PRADA" writing only on the side where the coin pouch is located, or the "PRADA" writings are all over the strap? Thank you so much!
The logo only appears once on one side of the strap. Great if you want a more subtle look, you can flip the strap so the logo faces inwards.

Hi! Anyone knows how often does this bag become available online?
Re-Edition nylon mini shoulder bag
I am searching for one in black or beige. View attachment 5007326

Prada CS told me they won't be getting any in stock any time soon and they don't have an ETA on if or when they do. You may have better luck contacting Saks or Neimans

The logo only appears once on one side of the strap. Great if you want a more subtle look, you can flip the strap so the logo faces inwards.

Thank you so much!
I found the Re-edition Saffiano 2005 with “PRADA” writings all over the strap, I don’t know whether if it’s another rare batch (since some Nylons 2005 have “PRADA” writings all over the strap) or should I be worried?❤
16C361DC-C80D-41A5-A1C1-CE083F33C73C.jpeg

Last edited: