Prada Outlet

Hi, do you guys know if what’s the name of this prada bag ?
Most of Prada bags don't have names, so the name you see on the website in the screenshot is what it would usually be referred to as. Each style has its own serial number, like BN1786, for instance. You can search for a specific style by that serial number. But that's it. I don't know the number of this bag, sorry.

Reactions: VertColSwift
Most of Prada bags don't have names, so the name you see on the website in the screenshot is what it would usually be referred to as. Each style has its own serial number, like BN1786, for instance. You can search for a specific style by that serial number. But that's it. I don't know the number of this bag, sorry.
Thank you, I will do that.

Hey there! I have a question I’m hoping you guys could help me out with! I recently set out to purchase my first Prada bag as my collection only consists of LV and Gucci. The big stand alone Prada store in our city was temporarily closed since that area was shut down due to Covid restrictions. The only other place that was open and had a Prada store was Toronto Premium Outlets. I went there and settled on two bags I really liked. Unfortunately, the sales reps there were little to no help. I expected this after reading the online reviews before heading in but none of them were able to tell me anything about either bag (when I managed to finally get ones attention). I’ve attached a picture of the bag along with the tag. Does anyone know if this is a “made for outlet” bag or if it is from a previous seasons collection (retail boutique item)? The only thing that pops up when I type in the code “1BD200” is the second Poshmark picture I attached (which is not mine). As you can see it has a similar structure but the hardware is very very different. I really wanted to buy a bag from an older season not a “made-for-outlet” bag as my first ever Prada bag. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• D2F98028-AB16-41B2-937A-4667C60B9064.jpeg
    D2F98028-AB16-41B2-937A-4667C60B9064.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 9A383636-815F-49F8-A0DD-7FECDC1AA252.jpeg
    9A383636-815F-49F8-A0DD-7FECDC1AA252.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 82