prada outlet store YEY!!!

The staff can speak english.

I went to space in HK in June and dec 2011.

When i went in June, I bought shoes and small leather goods like key pouches.

I prefer miu miu than prada so though there are quite a number of bags, I didn't get any. The price is really good. Eg, I bought a key pouch at abt sgd$150 whereas it was abt sgd$324 at the sg boutique. Shoes are like sgd$400 whereas it is sgd$620-720 at the boutique.

I really like the accessories, rtws, SLGs and shoes.

When I went in dec, they had miu miu classics such as coffer and bow detail. I had a mini size and I bought it at sgd$1800 two years ago. The bow detail regular at space was only abt sgd$1300-1400 after conversion. I couldn't resist so I bought it. Bigger size and yet cheaper. It was a steal! I also bought more shoes.

I made a point to visit space whenever I am in HK, at least to get the shoes........

Hope the info helps ;)

The staff can speak english.

I went to space in HK in June and dec 2011.

When i went in June, I bought shoes and small leather goods like key pouches.

I prefer miu miu than prada so though there are quite a number of bags, I didn't get any. The price is really good. Eg, I bought a key pouch at abt sgd$150 whereas it was abt sgd$324 at the sg boutique. Shoes are like sgd$400 whereas it is sgd$620-720 at the boutique.

I really like the accessories, rtws, SLGs and shoes.

When I went in dec, they had miu miu classics such as coffer and bow detail. I had a mini size and I bought it at sgd$1800 two years ago. The bow detail regular at space was only abt sgd$1300-1400 after conversion. I couldn't resist so I bought it. Bigger size and yet cheaper. It was a steal! I also bought more shoes.

I made a point to visit space whenever I am in HK, at least to get the shoes........

Hope the info helps ;)

THANK YOU!

Do they bargain the prices if you buy lots?

Anyone who just went recently who is able to give an update? I'm doing in a few weeks' time. Would like to know what they carry and if you took a cab, how much was your cab fare from where you were eg. Central, TST, Mongkok

I was there about 2 days ago.

Not many womens wallets, maybe 6.
The shoes were mostly flats with no sizes above 38
barely any miu miu products at all (bags, wallets and keyrings)
lots of prada keyrings and accessories and sunglasses
as for prada bags - no bright colours left (i bought them haha) lots of grey and blacks.
the clothes were all winter.
i hope that helps.

Don't get a cab as a bus is actually much easier.
Where are you travelling from?
Get the 590 (I think) bus from exchange square at central and it takes you directly to the shopping centre and prada is just around the corner from the 7/11 and you can get the bus back to central from the stop across the road.

If you get lost just ask the other shops for directions (which is what I did) and they were very helpful.

Can you speak cantonese/mandarin? If not, have a copy of the address in traditional characters so everyone can read it.

And it would be great if anyone knows the price of their Saffiano wallets in Hong Kong international airport. I'm going to transit there when I get to Tokyo.

Prices are way too good to be true so I wouldn't trust them. There's a lot of these 'outlets' who manage to supposedly buy directly from the factory. I personally fell for one of these and wound up with a fake. Took forever to get my money back after fighting them tooth and nail.

I would stay away.

I'm curious to know if it's real or not too...
The price is really low...

Has anyone tried purchasing prada bags from this site?
I'm not so sure if it's really an outlet store since I haven't tried any:

http://www.clearance-online-store.com/

Thank you. :smile: