Prada Outlet Shopping

Be prepared to line up for at least 2 hrs just to pay. I was so pissed. I wasted almost my entire day. There are really some people who doesn't know how to queue. I was there 2 weeks ago at the Prada The Mall Outlet in Florence.

Oh dear... Maybe good news for my wallet then, as may deter me away lol.

Oh dear... Maybe good news for my wallet then, as may deter me away lol.
The prices are really good. So if you don't have a lot of time, go there early before the tour group comes. Goodluck! I like Tod's and Burberry there. Good prices I believe (comparing it from the high prices here in Au 😞 )

Also visit the Gucci Museo in Florence 😊

Does anyone have Prada outlet sales contact info? I'm looking for men belts and lady leather tote. Wish to get some stock pics so I can just order on the phone. Don't want to waste 1 hr drive and get nothing. Thanks!:P

They do not take phone orders and they don't ship. You can call them with an item number and they will let you know if they have it. That's it. You have to go there to buy.

I got an awesome pair of dark green brogues for $475 (50% off) and my BF got a beautiful pair of black perforated derbys for like $225 (75% off!) at the Prada outlet in Desert Hills this week.

I just got back from Orlando and visited the Prada store. I was not impressed with the selection, lots of pebble leather, but no saffiano bags which is what I was looking for. The shoe prices were ok.

Hope this helps/

I just got back from Orlando and visited the Prada store. I was not impressed with the selection, lots of pebble leather, but no saffiano bags which is what I was looking for. The shoe prices were ok.

Hope this helps/

Thx so much for the feedback! How were the prices like for the pebbled leather and nylon (if there were some). And is there a reason that saffiano leather is preferred over pebbled leather?