Prada outlet in Vegas?

OinkMoo

Totoro
Jun 26, 2011
Hi ladies!

I've been lurking around the Prada forum for awhile now, really want a WOC. I'll be in Vegas next weekend and was wondering if there's a Prada outlet there? Is there such a thing as a Prada outlet? And where would be the best place to get my very first Prada piece? Thanks in advanced! :biggrin:

angel9dreamer

Nov 3, 2013
Yes, there are Prada outlets. You can use the store locator on prada.com and it will tell you if the store is an outlet or not. I live in CA and there are two outlets. I haven't heard of a Prada outlet in Vegas yet though. Plus the stock at the outlet is usually past season items so you may not find what you are looking for. Have fun in Vegas!

OinkMoo

Totoro
Jun 26, 2011
Yes, there are Prada outlets. You can use the store locator on prada.com and it will tell you if the store is an outlet or not. I live in CA and there are two outlets. I haven't heard of a Prada outlet in Vegas yet though. Plus the stock at the outlet is usually past season items so you may not find what you are looking for. Have fun in Vegas!

Thank you! I dont think there's one in Vegas either since I did a google search. Thought I'd ask here to make sure :biggrin: